top of page
Credentials and Certifications
- Certified Personal Trainer (ACE)
- Certified Health Coach (ACE)
- Certified Functional Aging Specialist (FAI)
- Certified Senior Fitness Specialist (ACE, SFA)
- Certified Orthopedic Exercise Specialist (ACE)
- Certified Buff Bones Instructor (Buff Bones)
- Certified Weight Management Specialist (ACE)
- Corrective Exercise Specialist (NASM)
- Exercise is Medicine 1 Credential (ACSM)
Credentials say that there are important relevant things to know and that the credentialed person knows them. Credentialing is a process for obtaining, verifying, and assessing the qualifications of a practitioner to provide professional services.
I am an outcome-based fitness professional, specializing in physical fitness as a continuum of good health for seniors, older adults, and people who have difficulty exercising on their own. Outcome-based means designing and conducting exercise programs that achieve specific goals as agreed with my clients.
bottom of page